Blogroll

Sunday, August 25, 2013

COZA CHURCH GENERAL OVERSEER PASTOR BIODUN FATOYINBO IN SEX SCANDAL

 

photo
A blogger by the name, Ese Walter has boldly come out to reveal her affair with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA (Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly) Abuja chapter.

According to her, her friend recommended the church but asked her not to join any workforce but to remain just a member.

After about 11 months of her attending the church the senior pastor (Biodun) sent for her. "I saw him at the end of the second service (they had two services at the time) and he said to me that he would like me to work with him. I knew I had no intentions of becoming a pastor so I had to ask in what capacity. He said he’d like for me to join a department, preferably the Pastoral Care Unit (PCU)," she said.

She later traveled to London for her masters but kept in touch with Pastor Biodun, who after some months paid a visit to London and asked to see her. "When I arrived his hotel, I called from the reception but he asked that I come upstairs.

"After a few minutes, he asked that we go to the roof of the hotel as his room was a pent suit and had a connecting door to the roof. While there, he sat on a reclining chair and asked me to come sit on his laps.

"He asked me to kiss him and all I could think about was seeing him preach on the pulpit back in COZA Abuja, Nigeria, which was my home church. He again said ‘feel free Ese.’ And asked again, that I kiss him.

"A few hours later, let’s just say, we were rolling under the sheets. It felt as though my mind had paused. I am not saying I was jazzed, (although it’s possible I was in some trancelike state and didn’t know it but I just was so afraid that I couldn’t say or think otherwise.) That was the beginning of this affair. A intimate affair that went on for a little over a week, daily," she said.

When she returned to Nigeria her church became uncomfortable. She felt shame anytime she sat in church and listened to Pastor Biodun preach and finally sent him a message saying she wasn’t comfortable anymore.

She is therefore calling the church to stand up for what it has been commissioned to do.