Blogroll

Monday, September 16, 2013

TOOTHLESS MAN BITES HIS NEIGHBOUR'S PENIS DURING ARGUMENT

A toothless 41-year-old man has been found guilty of biting his neighbour’s penis 'like a sandwich' until it bled after an argument.

It was reported that Jason Martin who ho only has one or two teeth, bent over and bit Richard Henderson, 39, after receiving a text message asking him to turn his music down.

Martin has reportedly denied the charges, saying 'The thought of putting a man’s penis in my mouth. Well, it’s not for me. Not in a million years would I do it.'

Court reports revealed that the argument began when the neighbour, Mr. Henderson made a joke about Martin's drug abuse.

After the horrific attack, Mr. Henderson was left covered in blood and was taken to hospital where surgeons had to stitch his penis.

My willy was not attached to the rest of my body. I have never experienced that kind of pain to this day and I don’t want to experience it ever again.' Mr Henderson said, when describing the attack.

The court also revealed that Martin still had blood around his mouth when police interviewed him, but the defendant claimed it was from a punch he received.

He told the jury: 'I have only got a couple of teeth in the lower part of my mouth. I can’t even bite into a hard-boiled egg.

'I am not homosexual and there is no way I would put a man's penis in my mouth. Even the thought of it makes me sick.'

He was asked to show the jury his lack of teeth, saying he had dentures but only used them 'for cosmetic reasons'.

He added: 'I accept that I did grab his testicles, not maliciously or to hurt him badly.'
'I had just grabbed around Mr Henderson. I didn’t realise at the time that I had done anything to him.
'It was just a rat bite. I just grabbed into an area. I didn’t realise at the time it was his testicles.'
Judge Adele Williams asked: 'You must have felt his penis and testicles in your hand?'

Martin replied: 'I didn’t know if it was his penis or his testicles or his upper leg or arm. I didn’t know what it was. I was just getting beaten up and I was scared.'